FUN FUN FUN STUFF
This is the part of my website where I get to share some treats. Like cool websites, movies you need to check out, cool images, and funny stuff. Kind of a hodgepodge of stuff I think other people need to see.
My favorite websites
- /g/'s Based Sites: personally, I didn't even know what /g/ was until this website. Basically it's this technology forum. But anyways, this website is super useful and has a lot of cool stuff on it, ranging from websites that prove very useful to sites made to entertain. The best site I've found from this is Ling's Cars, a car rental site from the UK that is quite humorous. View on PC.
- Wordle and Wordle Unlimited, when one daily puzzle just isn't enough.
- And Wordle variants: wordlecup.io, a game of Wordle you can play with friends (me and Anna play it all the time), Quordle, where you play 4 Wordles at once, and...
- Semantle, a game where you have an infinite amount of chances to guess the secret word, and your only clue is a percentage after each guess of how semantically similar your guess is to the correct word. It's incredibly tricky, and I had to poke around in the raw HTML of the site in order to find a comprehensive 5000 word list of every possible word of the day, which you may find mildly helpful.
- Go to web.archive.org or just archive.org and search up collegehumor.com and go back to 2000 and browse the site from the years between '00 to '10. It used to be real fun.
- This site has lots of free comics. I use it to read Batman.
- Good inspiration site
- And of course, Neocities. I use Neocities to host all my sites.
Here're some more interesting sites:
- ASCII Star Wars: This is one of those things that makes you think, wow, who is dedicating their time to making this. It's basically Episode IV of Star Wars but made out of text. ASCII stands for "American Standard Code for Information Interchange", which basically just means exchanging numbers for letters, punctuation, and special characters. Or at least that's my understanding of it. Don't take my word for it. But what you probably know ASCII for is pictures made out of letters and numbers. Or at least that's what I think it is in my head.
- IceChewing.com: There's a lot of bad internet bulletin boards out there, but this is one that I'd say doesn't have any negatives, except for encouraging bad dental health (it's an online chatboard about chewing ice).
- stephenhudson.com: Some dude named Stephen Hudson's website where he posts cool pictures he took of the world from the 90s to around 2014.
- MarmosetMom.Com: The homepage of a marmoset monkey mama. How could I not link this on Primate? I recommend the the Marmoset facial expressions page.
- ASCII-Art: the title.
My collection of war chimps, plus presidential doodles.